Error messageDeprecated function: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in include_once() (line 20 of /var/www/vhosts/ecs-vught.nl/public_html/includes/file.phar.inc).
HSM baling presses can be used almost anywhere for the economic disposal of waste material. Large-volume material which is fit for recycling such as paper, cardboard, other packing material and plastic foil can be compressed within short time with the efficient HSM 35. This baling press with optional 6fold strapping is optimally suited for compressing strongly expanding foamed material. The extra large loading aperture of 2100 x 740 mm allows convenient loading of bulky material. The hydraulic closing mechanism of the loading flaps of the HSM 35/2100 pre-compresses projecting material during closing. Like all HSM baling presses the HSM 35 is characterised by perfect internationally patented design, sophisticated technology and favourable series production in modular design.
• Semi-automatic 4fold bale strapping (on request: 6fold bale strapping) optionally with endless wire or endless polyester tape
• Drive with power-controlled axial piston pump
• Press ram mounted in rollers
• Hard chrome-plated piston rods
• Optimally dimensioned retaining claws
• Hydraulic counter-plate
• Complete with protective grating
• Hydraulic loading flaps
• RAM-programmed controller